2000 Honda Prelude
Green with Black fabric interior.
The car I really meant to get when I bought the Integra! Owned March 2000 to July 2002
Beautiful car, amazing power of VTEC and handled great. Did not respond to power mods.
Owned March 2000 to July 2002
2.2L I-4 16V DOHC VTEC PGM-FI 200hp/156 ft-lbs 5spd ~2950 lbs FWD
True Mugen Sport Cat-back exhaust
DC Sport 4-2-1 Header, Ceramic Coat.
Prelude Type-S Intake with K&N Filtration
Neuspeed rear lower anti-sway bar
Upgraded Bridgestone "Shoes"
Momo shift knob, Prelude carbon fiber trim, gauge cluster, window tint, 3M clear bra
ICE (In Car Electronics):
- Pioneer Premier AM/FM CD Deck (DEH-8400) with OEL, full detach and motorized flip
- Pioneer Premier in-dash 6-disc changer
- Phoenix Gold 4 channel and 2 channel XS series amplifiers, custom amp rack in trunk
- 2 JL Audio 10W6 subwoofers in custom ported enclosure in trunk
- DEI Python Alarm
- Escort Passport 7500 Radar Detector